Henry J. McMackin was born in 1893 in Washington County, Tennessee to Frank McMackin and Anna E. Scott. He joined the Army at the age of 24.
Died 2 October 1918 of broncho pneumonia at Camp A.A. Humphreys, Virginia
Buried at Speedwell Church Cemetery, Johnson City, TN
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 2 October 1918
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Johnson City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 2nd Engineer Tr. Regiment
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Speedwell Church Cemetery, Johnson City, Washington County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry J. McMackin
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.