Killed and MIA during battle of Okinawa
- Rank: Pharmacists Mate Third Class
- Date of birth: 13 January 1926
- Date of death: 4 May 1945
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Harriman
- Service Branch: Navy
- Division/Assignment: USS Birmingham CL-62
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Henry E. Bryant Jr.
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.