Ray Taylor Hendrix was born 28 March 1891 at Milligan College, Carter County, Tennessee to James Andrew and Mary Elizabeth Hendrix. He entered the service September 20, 1917 at Camp Jackson, South Carolina and trained at camp Sevier, Jackson and Hancock. He died November 9, 1918 at Camp Hancock, Augusta, Georgia.
He had two brothers in service, Clyde W. Hendrix and Lawrence G. Hendrix. His mother was with him ten days before his death.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 28 March 1891
- Date of death: 9 November 1918
- County: Carter
- Hometown: Milligan College
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 17th Company C.M.G.O.T.S
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Williams Cemetery, Milligan, Carter County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Ray T. Hendrix
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.