Born 14 September 1921, Knox County, Tennessee
Died non Battle 12 September 1944
Son of Hector Coffin and Josephine Elder Huffaker
Hector Coffin died at the Kennedy General Hospital in Memphis, Shelby County, Tennessee due to endocarditis, chronic, severe aortic and mitral valves. He is buried at Greenwood Cemetery, Knoxville, Tennessee.
Picture from the yearbook of the University of Tennessee, Knoxville.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 14 September 1921
- Date of death: 12 September 1944
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Greenwood Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hector Coffin III
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.