Haskell Dearstone was born in 1921 to Hubert Earnest and Velma C. Dearstone. He was killed in action in the battle of St. Lo, France.
Private First Class
PFC Dearstone was killed in action. He was the son of Hubert Earnest and Velma C. Dearstone and is buried next to his parents at Oak Grove Cemetery, Greeneville, Greene County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 16 September 1921
- Date of death: 26 July 1944
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: St. Lo
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oak Grove Cemetery, Greeneville, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Haskell C. Dearstone
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.