Private Harvey E. Hall was born in 1919. He enlisted for military service in World War II on February 24, 1941, in Maryville, Tennessee. He served in the European Theater in the 959th Field Artillery Battalion. He was killed in action on August 23, 1944. He is buried at the Normandy American Cemetery in Colleville-sur-Mer, France (Plot B, Row 15, Grave 17).
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 23 August 1944
- County: Blount
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 959th Field Artillery Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Battles: Normandy Campaign
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Normandy American Cemetery, Colleville-sur-Mer, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harvey E. Hall
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.