Harry Windsor Guinn
Born 17 July 1902, Bradley County, Tennessee
Died 10 October 1943
U.S. Merchant Marine
Harry Guinn was submitted at the General Hospital at Cleveland, Bradley County in Tennessee on 9 October 1943. He died a day later. He was the son of Oscar Guinn and Roxie Baugh, husband of Marjorie Walker. He is buried at Fort Hill Cemetery at Cleveland, Bradley County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Assistant Engineer
- Date of birth: 17 July 1902
- Date of death: 10 October 1943
- County: Bradley
- Service Branch: Merchant Marines
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fort Hill Cemetery, Cleveland, Bradley County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VII, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harry W. Guinn
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.