Harry Light was born 24 May 1888 in Church Hill, Tennessee to Wright and Juda Light. He died of pneumonia on 6 October 1918 at the age of 29, and is buried plot C, row 1, grave 35, St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 24 May 1888
- Date of death: 6 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Baileyton
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Corps Artillery Park
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: St-Mihiel American Cemetery, Thiaucourt, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harry Light
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.