Harry Lee Phelps
Born 25 May 1924
Died non Battle 6 December 1943
Harry Phelps was born in Claiborne County, Tennessee and was the son of Benjamin Franklin Phelps and Mattie Mountain.
He had an accident at Kannapolis, Cabarrus, North Carolina on 1 December 1943 and was admitted at the Cabarrus Hospital at Kannapolis that same day but died 5 days later of his injuries. He is buried at Thompson Chapel Cemetery, Claiborne County, Tennessee.
- Date of birth: 25 May 1924
- Date of death: 6 December 1943
- County: Claiborne
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Thompson Chapel Cemetery, Claiborne County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VIII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harry L. Phelps
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.