Harry Lee Miller
Born 27 April 1925
26th Infantry Regiment, Company L
Corporal Miller was a member of the 26th Infantry Regiment, Company L. He was seriously wounded by the enemy in North Korea on November 6, 1952 and died of those wounds the following day. He is buried at the Woodlawn Cemetery, Knoxville, TN.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 27 April 1925
- Date of death: 7 November 1952
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 26th Infantry Regiment
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Woodlawn Cemetery, Knoxville, TN.
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harry L. Miller
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.