Harry Lee Clayton
Born 26 August 1916
Died 7 March 1945
Son of John A. Clayton and Elvira Walker. Husband of Dorthy Nichols. Father of Betty Lou Clayton.
Buried at Cedar Grove Cemetery, Athens, TN
5th Marine Division, 27th Replacement Draft
Wife: Mrs. Harry L. Clayton, 112 Dixon Avenue, Athens, TN.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 August 1916
- Date of death: 7 March 1945
- County: McMinn
- Hometown: Athens
- Service Branch: Marine Corps
- Division/Assignment: 5th Marine Division, 27th Replacement Draft
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cedar Grove Cemetery, Athens, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XV, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harry L. Clayton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.