Harrison Townsend was the son of James D. Townsend and Vinie M. Pryor and husband of Francis Townsend. He died of wounds received in action in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 October 1888
- Date of death: 9 August 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Seymour
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company M, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Valley Grove Baptist Church Cemetery, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harrison Townsend
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.