Private Harrison D. Moulden was born April 10, 1892 in Louisville, Tennessee. He was the son of Frank and Margaret Moulden and grew up in Monroe and Knox counties. He was married to Jessie Moulden. He was a resident of Concord in West Knoxville prior to enlisting in the United States Army on June 19, 1918. Harrison was a Railroad Section Laborer with the Southern Railway. Harrison died while in service of broncho pneumonia on October 9, 1918. He was returned home to his hometown of Concord and buried in the African-American section of Pleasant Forest Cemetery with members of his family.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 April 1892
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Concord
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, Labor Battalion Quartermaster Corps
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pleasant Forest Cemetery, Farragut, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harrison Moulden
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.