Harold L. Mowl was born 29 October 1884 in Hawkins County, Tennessee.
Died 8 October 1918 in Germany. He was killed in battle on the Hindenburg Line.
I hoped to be added as a sponsor for my great, great uncle Harold L. Mowl. Thank you very much for honoring our veterans…I just made a donation in honor of Harold Mowl and my uncle Richard Rimer.
–Submitted by Barry Mowell
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 29 October 1884
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Rogersville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Hindenburg Line
- Burial/Memorial Location: Mowell Cemetery, Rogersville, Hawkins Co, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Bottom Panel
- Sponsored by: Barry Mowell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.