Corporal Norman was a member of Company B, 2nd Engineer Battalion, 2nd Infantry Division. He was listed as Missing in Action while fighting the enemy near Kunu-ri, North Korea on November 28, 1950. He was presumed dead on December 31, 1953. His remains were not recovered. His name is inscribed on the Courts of the Missing at the Honolulu Memorial.
There is a memorial headstone for Corporal Norman at the Indian Creek Baptist Church Cemetery.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 16 February 1932
- Date of death: 28 November 1950
- County: Campbell
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Engineer Battalion, 2nd Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Honolulu Memorial, Honolulu, Hawaii
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harley Norman