Harden Ernest Clark was born in Loudon County. He died of disease in France at the age of 23 in 1919. He was the son of Joseph David Clark and Sarah Jane Edgemon. Repatriated to the United States aboard the U.S.A.T. Antigone on August 7, 1920 and buried at West View Cemetery, Sweetwater, Tennessee, next to his brother Columbus Lee Clark.
- Rank: Cook
- Date of birth: 17 January 1896
- Date of death: 11 March 1919
- County: Monroe
- Hometown: Sweetwater
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 114th Machine Gun Battalion, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres, Canal Sector, Hindenburg Line, Bellicourt, Flanders
- Burial/Memorial Location: West View Cemetery, Sweetwater, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Harden E. Clark
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.