Hagan or Hogan Moore was born in Hancock County, TN, 26 January 1895, son of Grant and Kate Moore. He was killed in action at the age 22 in France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 26 January 1895
- Date of death: 18 October 1918
- County: Claiborne
- Hometown: Cumberland Gap
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company A, 113th Machine Gun Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Ypres, St. Quentin Canal, Mazinhein
- Burial/Memorial Location: Ely Cemetery, Cumberland Gap, Claiborne County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Hagan Moore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.