Grayson Caylor was born on 23 June 1896 in Blount County, Tennessee, son of Willim M. Caylor and Elizabeth Ann Dunn. He served in Company B, 117th Infantry, 30th Division. He was killed in action at the age of 21 on 8 October 1918.
Caylors Chapel Cemetery, Townsend, Blount County, Tennessee, USA
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 23 June 1896
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Townsend
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Caylors Chapel Cemetery, Townsend, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Sponsored by: Patricia Dietrich
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.