Grady Harris was born in Union County, South Carolina, son of Annie Harris. He enlisted in Knoxville, Tn on July 25, 1917. He was killed in action at the age of 18 near Ester, France while going over the top of a string of German machine gun posts.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 5 January 1899
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Hamblen
- Hometown: Russellville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Rosemont Cemetery, Union, Union County, South Carolina
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Grady Harris
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.