Glenn or Glen William Tester
Born 10 February 1918, Telford, Washington County, Tennessee.
Son of Millard F. and Eliza Tester. Husband of Marie Tester and father of Charles F. Tester.
He was killed in action in France and initially buried at Epinal Cemetery at Epinal, France.
James Earle, Glenn William, and Robert Denton Tester are brothers and buried next to each other at Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Belgium. Robert is buried at B, 14, 19. The Tester brothers- Glenn W., James Earle and Robert Denton all have memorial markers in New Victory Baptist Church-Conklin Road and Telford-New Victory road in Telford, TN.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 10 February 1918
- Date of death: 9 January 1945
- County: Washington
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 142nd Infantry Regiment, 36th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Bronze Star, Purple Heart with Oak Leaf Cluster
- Burial/Memorial Location: Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Henri-Chapelle, Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Glenn W. Tester
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.