Staff Sergeant Glenn E. Billingsley of Lake City was born on January 21, 1925. He was the son of James C. and Bessie Lee Brakebill Billingsley. He served in the European/Mediterranean theater of the war in the 84th Army Air Force Bomb Squadron. He died non Battle in Italy on November 28, 1944. He was buried in Zion Baptist Church Cemetery on November 28, 1948.
- Rank: Staff Sergeant
- Date of birth: 21 January 1925
- Date of death: 28 November 1944
- County: Anderson
- Hometown: Lake City
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 840th Bomber Squadron, 483rd Bomber Group, Heavy
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Zion Baptist Church Cemetery, Powells Station, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar VI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Glenn E. Billingsley
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.