Gilford Carson was born around 1916 in Tennessee. He enlisted on 29 August 1942 at Camp Forrest, TN and lived at Will County in Illinois, He died non Battle. He is buried at Manila American Cemetery, plot D, Row 6, Grave 70.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 7 August 1945
- County: Monroe
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 388th Port Battalion
- Theater: Pacific
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Manila American Cemetery, Fort Bonifacio, Manila, Philippines
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Gilford R. Carson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.