PFC Young was the son of Rev. George Young and Agnes Shaw. George was married to Ella and they had one daughter Myrtle that was born about 1906 in Texas. He was admitted to a Hospital at El Paso, Texas on 7 September 1919 and died 2 days later of valvular heart disease at the age of 38.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 23 October 1881
- Date of death: 9 September 1919
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Johnson City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Motor Service
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fort Bliss National Cemetery, Texas
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George Young
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.