George Washington Dobbs
Born 11 July 1918, Greene County, Tennessee
Died 7 April 1944
George Dobbs was admitted to a hospital in Greene County, Tennessee on 1 March 1944 and died on 17 April due to a perforated gastric ulcer. He was the son of Pleasant Dobbs and Alice Jackson. He is buried at Pruitt Hill Cemetery, Greene County, Tennessee.
- Date of birth: 11 July 1918
- Date of death: 7 April 1944
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Pruitt Hill Cemetery, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George W. Dobbs
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.