Private George Seymore (also spelled as Seymour) was born in Clayburn, Tennessee, son of Robert N. Symore. He was assigned to the 26th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division.
He was killed in action on 18 July 1918 at the age of 21, and is interred at C,8,19 Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fere-en-Tardenois, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 8 March 1895
- Date of death: 18 July 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 26th Infantry Regiment, 1st Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Cantigny, Soissons
- Burial/Memorial Location: Oise-Aisne American Cemetery, Fère-en-Tardenois, Picardie, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George Seymore
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.