George Ronald Crabtree
Gunner 3rd Class Crabtree had been in the Navy for two years. He was serving with the crew of the Racing 21, a Seal Team Assault Boat with River Patrol Force, Task Force 116, United States Navy Forces, Vietnam. His tour in Vietnam began on December 15, 1969.
He was returned to his hometown and buried at Fentress Memorial Gardens Cemetery, Fentress County, TN and he is honored on Panel 12W, Row 88 of the Vietnam Veterans Memorial.
- Rank: Gunner Third Class
- Date of birth: 22 February 1949
- Date of death: 3 April 1970
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Jamestown
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: Vietnam
- Awards: Awards Purple Heart, National Defense Medal, Vietnam Service Medal, Vietnam Campaign Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Fentress Memory Gardens, Fentress County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George R. Crabtree
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.