George Rankin Clark was born in Hartford, Tennessee to Moses A. Clark and Anne Henry Clark. He was a farmer and was inducted into military service on 27 April 1918 at Camp Jackson, Columbia. S.C. He died at the age of 26 in France of broncho pneumonia.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 23 March 1892
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Cocke
- Hometown: Hartford
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery E, 318th Field Artillery
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Graceland West Cemetery and Mausoleum, Greenville, Greenville County, South Carolina
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George R. Clark
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.