George Myers was born in Jacksboro, Tennessee, son of Millard Myers. Pvt Myers enlisted on 20 September 1917 at Camp Gorden, Chamblee, Georgia. He died of influenza at the age of 29 on 10 November 1918. Buried at Woodlawn Cemetery, LaFollette, TN.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 16 December 1887
- Date of death: 10 November 1918
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: LaFollette
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 113th Machine Gun Battalion, 30th Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: St. Quentin Canal, La Selle River, Mazingheim
- Burial/Memorial Location: Woodlawn Cemetery, La Follette, Campbell County, Tennessee
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George Myers
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.