Private First Class George Garfield Campbell was a member of the 82nd Anti-Aircraft Artillery (Automatic Weapons) Battalion, 2nd Infantry Division. He was killed in action while fighting the enemy in South Korea.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 11 February 1931
- Date of death: 31 August 1950
- County: Greene
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 82nd Anti-Aircraft Artillery (Automatic Weapons) Battalion, 2nd Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Providence Cemetey, Greeneville, Greene County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George G. Campbell
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.