Died non Battle 8 October 1944
Private First Class
U.S. Army Air Corps
PFC Orr died at Eagle Ford Road, Texaco Plant, Dallas County, Texas due to a plane crash.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 8 October 1944
- County: Hamilton
- Hometown: Chattanooga
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Chattanooga, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George E. Orr
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.