George Dilrell Bryant was born in 1896 in Tennessee.
Died of disease.
57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment. Company E
Pvt Bryant was initially buried at American Cemetery 531, Lambazellec, Finistère, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 1 October 1896
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Roane
- Hometown: Harriman
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company I, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, Knox County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor George D. Bryant
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.