Private First Class Partin was a member of the 187th Regimental Airborne Infantry Combat Team. He was Killed in Action during the Hoengseong massacre, fighting the enemy in South Korea on February 12, 1951.
Burial Location, George Partin Cemetery, Bell County, Kentucky
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 4 August 1927
- Date of death: 12 February 1951
- County: Claiborne
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 187th Regimental Airborne Infantry
- Conflict: Korean War
- Battles: George Partin Cemetery, Bell County, KY
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: George Partin Cemetery, Bell County, Kentucky
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor General H. Partin
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.