Fred Kiser was born December 4, 1919 to Joseph and Thula Bryant Kiser of Union County, Tennessee.
Fred was a Private with the 6th Cavalry, United States Army. Died non Battle 10 January 1942.
Private Kiser was on furlough from the Army and was travelling on Highway 33 in Claiborne County when the car he was travelling in lost control killing him and another occupant of the vehicle.
In addition to his parents he was survived by five brothers and six sisters. He was buried at Kiser Cemetery in Union County on January 12, 1942.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 4 December 1919
- Date of death: 10 January 1942
- County: Union
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 6th Cavalry
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Kiser Cemetery, Union County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Fred Kiser
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.