Frederick (Fred) Miller Key was born April 27, 1896 at Sidney, Ohio. He was a student at the University of Tennessee in the Engineering Department and was studying Chemistry at the time of his enlistment in the US Army. Fred Miller Key died on 21 February 1918 at Knoxville of Bronchial Pneumonia.
He was returned to his home state of Ohio and was buried at Cedar Point Cemetery, Pasco, Shelby County, Ohio.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 27 April 1896
- Date of death: 21 February 1918
- County: Knox
- Hometown: Knoxville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Engineers Department
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cedar Point Cemetery, Pasco, Shelby County, OH
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Fred Key
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.