Died non Battle
Fred Johnson was initially buried at Brookwood Cemetery in London, England and reburied at Cambridge American Cemetery, F, 6, 76
He was born around 1911. His parents were Charlie and Helen Johnson. He was a member of the First Presbyterian Church, Greeneville.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of death: 18 October 1942
- County: Greene
- Hometown: Greeneville
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: Repair Squadron, 36th Air Depot Group
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cambridge American Cemetery, Cambridge, England
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IX, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Fred Johnson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.