Fred Donald “Pat” Wilson was born in Erwin, Unicoi County, Tennessee to Richmond Crawford Wilson and Julia Tittle.
He died at the U.S. Naval Hospital in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania of cerebrospinal meningitis.
Fred Wilson is buried at Evergreen Cemetery, Erwin, Unicoi County, Tennessee.
- Rank: Seaman Second Class
- Date of birth: 4 July 1927
- Date of death: 9 April 1946
- County: Unicoi
- Hometown: Erwin
- Service Branch: Navy
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Evergreen Cemetery, Erwin, Unicoi County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIX, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Fred D. Wilson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.