Private Fred Douglas Love was the son of William and Annie E. Love. He was the brother of Willie L. Love, Johnnie M. Love, Thomas J. Love, Hubert C. Love, and Mary L. Love. Prior to joining the military, he worked on the family farm. He died of meningitis while serving in World War I.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 10 May 1892
- Date of death: 7 October 1918
- County: Blount
- Hometown: Marysville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 2nd Company September Auto Replacement Draft
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Grandview Cemetery, Maryville, Blount County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Fred D. Love
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.