Born 27 August 1922, Scott County, Tennessee
Died non Battle 23 September 1945
Son of Wayne Cotton and Armelda Keeton
PFC Cotton died at Oneida, Scott County, Tennessee due to compound skull fracture caused by an auto accident.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 27 August 1922
- Date of death: 23 September 1945
- County: Scott
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Conflict: World War II
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cotton Cemetery, Oneida, Scott County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVII, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Fred Cotton
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.