Private Frank Slagle was born around 1897 in Sullivan County, Tennessee to John Slagle and Margaret S. Leonard. He joined the Army at the age of 19, and was serving with the 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Division AEF at the time of his death. He was killed in action on 29 September 1918 and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at the Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of death: 29 September 1918
- County: Sullivan
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company E, 120th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Somme American Cemetery, Bony, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar V, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank Slagle
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.