Frank Stanley Frazier was the son of John Frazier and Mattie Ousley. He married Cecil Elizabeth French on 26 August 1918.
He died of lobar pneumonia in France in 1918. He was 22. He was initially buried at Cemetery 531, Lambazellac, France.
Interment was in Knoxville National Cemetery with military honors on July 22, 1920.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 28 April 1896
- Date of death: 8 October 1918
- County: Grainger
- Hometown: Blaineville
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Headquarters Company, 57th Pioneer Infantry Regiment
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank S. Frazier
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.