126th Infantry Regiment, 32nd Division AEF
He was born in Church Hill, Tennessee to Thomas Davis and Sarah L. (Sallie) Rose. He entered the service May 25, 1918 at Rogersville, Tn and received his training at Camp Pike and Camp Dix before sailing to Eurpe August 18, 1918. He was killed in battle 9 October 1918 at the age of 20, and is listed on the Tablets of the Missing at Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 30 September 1898
- Date of death: 9 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Church Hill
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company H, 126th Infantry Regiment, 32nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Argonne, St. Mihiel
- Burial/Memorial Location: Meuse-Argonne American Cemetery, Romagne, France
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank R. Davis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.