Born 20 February 1931.
Corporal Frank Lewis Deaderick was a member of the 27th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division. He was killed in action while fighting the enemy in South Korea. He was the first man to be killed from Washington County during Korea.
Buried at Cherokee Cemetery, Jonesboro, TN.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 20 February 1931
- Date of death: 28 July 1950
- County: Washington
- Hometown: Jonesboro
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 27th Infantry Regiment, 25th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Cherokee Cemetery, Jonesboro, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank L. Deaderick
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.