Frank Anderson Ray was the son of George Washington Ray and Sarah “Sallie” A. Grayson. He entered the service October 1, 1918 at Fort Rosecran in California and served with the Coast Artillery. He died of broncho pneumonia November 4, 1918 at Fort Rosecran in California.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 19 August 1897
- Date of death: 4 November 1918
- County: Monroe
- Hometown: Vonore
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Battery F, California Coast Artillery
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Vonore United Methodist Church Cemetery, Vonore, Monroe County, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar IV, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Frank A. Ray
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.