Private Francis Marion Davis served in Company F, 117th Infantry, 30th Division. He died of wounds on October 27, 1918 in England. He is buried in Arlington National Cemetery (Section EUR, Site 62).
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 17 January 1894
- Date of death: 27 October 1918
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Littlecrab
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company F, 117th Infantry Regiment, 30th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Bellicourt, Busigny, Molain
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, VA
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Francis M. Davis
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.