Forrest Lansdell Bradley was born in Fountain City, TN, son of John Barton Bradley and Cynthia D. Ledgerwood. He was the husband of Effie Mae Walker in Campbell County, Tenn. He was a Methodist minister and served as chaplain to Company G, 330th Infantry Regiment, 83rd Division. He died Jan. 1, 1919, of meningitis at sea on the way home from Europe.
Pvt Bradley was originally buried at the American Cemetery, Le Mans, Sarthe, France. He is buried at Arlington National Cemetery, Va.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 9 February 1888
- Date of death: 1 January 1919
- County: Campbell
- Hometown: Fountain City
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company D, Provisional Labor Battalion
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Burial/Memorial Location: Arlington National Cemetery, Arlington, Arlington County, Virginia
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Forrest L. Bradley
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.