Everett Allred was born in Jamestown, Tennessee, son of Marion and Lockey Allred. He was inducted at Jamestown on 31 March 1918. He died of broncho pneumonia and pericarditis on January 21, 1919 in France, at the age of 22. He is buried plot A, row 13, grave 1, Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 18 August 1895
- Date of death: 21 January 1919
- County: Fentress
- Hometown: Boatland
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company 326, 307th Sanitary Trains, 82nd Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Marboche Sector, St. Mihiel, Meuse Argonne
- Burial/Memorial Location: Suresnes American Cemetery, Suresnes, France.
- Location In Memorial: Pillar II, Bottom Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Everett Allred
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.