Evan Ball was born 3 March 1897, Burem, Tennessee to Apperson (App) Ball and Mary Ellen Winstead. He was farmer before his induction into military service at Camp Wadsworth, Spartanburg, S.C. on 5 September 1918. He was wounded at the battle of Cantigny and died the same night.
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 3 March 1897
- Date of death: 12 October 1918
- County: Hawkins
- Hometown: Persia
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: Company B, 67th Pioneer Infantry
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War I
- Battles: Cantigny
- Location In Memorial: Pillar III, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Evan Ball
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.