Born 6 September 1928
Buried at Peterson Cemetery, Unicoi, TN
Corporal Grace was a member of the 21st Infantry Regiment, 24th Infantry Division. He was Killed in Action while fighting the enemy in South Korea.
The Johnson City, August 28, 1951
Funeral for Corporal Eulis G. Grace, 23, who was killed in action December 12, 1950 near Seoul Korea, was held yesterday afternoon at Green Valley Church. A half brother, Orville Barry, who was in National Guard summer field training in Alabama, attended the funeral.
- Rank: Corporal
- Date of birth: 6 September 1928
- Date of death: 10 December 1950
- County: Johnson
- Service Branch: Army
- Division/Assignment: 21st Infantry Regiment, 24th Infantry Division
- Conflict: Korean War
- Awards: Purple Heart, Combat Infantrymans Badge, Korean Service Medal, United Nations Service Medal, National Defense Service Medal, Korean Presidential Unit Citation, and Republic of Korea War Service Medal
- Burial/Memorial Location: Peterson Cemetery, Unicoi, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XXI, Top Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Eulis G. Grace
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.