Born on September 13, 1921, in Knoxville, TN
Died on September 13, 1944 of wounds received in action in Belgium.
Buried in Knoxville National Cemetery (Section B Site 5889)
He was returned from Fosse-Namur in Belgium.
Enlisted on November 9, 1942, in Fort Oglethorpe, GA
Parents: Fannie Grosclose
Sibling: Roy Grosclose
Married to Cora Belle Rogers in Knoxville, TN
- Rank: Private
- Date of birth: 13 September 1921
- Date of death: 13 September 1944
- County: Knox
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 24th Tank Battalion, 13th Armored Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Knoxville National Cemetery, Knoxville, TN
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XIV, Bottom Panel
- Sponsored by: George G. Smith
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.