Private First Class Eugene Anderson was assigned to the 273rd Infantry Regiment, 69th Infantry Division. At the time of his death the division had entered the war through Belgium and was engaged at the Siegfried Line fighting into Germany. He was killed in action 1 March 1945, and is interred at E,2,22 Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Henri-Chapelle, Belgium.
- Rank: Private First Class
- Date of birth: 27 July 1924
- Date of death: 1 March 1945
- County: Polk
- Service Branch: Army/Army Air Forces
- Division/Assignment: 273rd Infantry Regiment, 69th Infantry Division
- Theater: Europe
- Conflict: World War II
- Awards: Purple Heart
- Burial/Memorial Location: Henri-Chapelle American Cemetery, Henri-Chapelle, Belgium
- Location In Memorial: Pillar XVI, Middle Panel
- Contact us to sponsor Eugene Anderson
Click a thumbnail below to view at full size.